Super Tanks

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Alpha Nerd
XFire: maarekstele
Xbox Live: maarekstele

Super Tanks

Postby Maarek Stele » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

It would seem that a pair of players can take out almost any air vehicle if done right. A 3rd person can join the fun by being the designated 3rd seat, but 2 can do it if one targets the aircraft while the other fires the javelin.

One thing I have noticed was that there was no missile launching tone, which normally occurs from any guided missile, but one from a javelin through a tank lock didn't tone. Anyone else notice this?
You should never argue with idiots, because they will drag you down to their level....then beat you with experience.
| site | blog | Contact |

veteran
Xbox Live: TheSnuggleBunny

Re: Super Tanks

Postby TheSnuggleBunny » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 am

Maarek Stele wrote:One thing I have noticed was that there was no missile launching tone, which normally occurs from any guided missile, but one from a javelin through a tank lock didn't tone. Anyone else notice this?

I havent been in aircraft enough to know, but i have noticed anytime i'm on the 3rd seat targeting choppers and jets, a lot of times they'll dump their flares thinking its the missile lock tone. There are two different locks and I dont think many pilots realize that.

Return to Battlefield 3